From: Shannon Yocom [mailto:ssdelorean@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2005 4:55 PM
To: DMCForum - post'n
Subject: [DMCForum] RE: JZD

Marc,
If you hear anything please keep us informed. Boss & time permitting I know
there
are some here in Ohio who are talking of coming out to NJ to join you.

Shannon Y
16506

Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 11:34:00 -0800 (PST)
   From: Marc Levy <malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: JZD

>>snip<<

I guess I will be getting the car ready to run this
weekend.  If the funeral is local, maybe I will go...
with wings up.

click here