[DMCForum] DELOREAN ARTICLE IN N.Y.TIMES TOMMORROW

[DMCForum] DELOREAN ARTICLE IN N.Y.TIMES TOMMORROW

That's right the NEW YORK TIMES! I have been told by Times reporter
Steve Kurutz that a story on the Delorean will be published on
Friday in the "Escapes" section of the paper which reports on
automobiles and real estate. This could the best and certainly the
most far reaching publicity the Delorean has recieved since its
introduction. There will be pictures as well as interviews with
venders such as DMCH, Delorean One, P.J.Grady Inc,(myself) and
others. The tone of the piece should be very favorable about the car
and it should make for interesting reading. They sent a phographer
to our shop and he took a lot of pictures two or three of which
should be included in the article. If any one could get me extra
copies I would appreciate it as news stands rip off the cover page
and throw out the rest at the end of the day and will usually hold
them for you if you ask nicely. I would only need the "Escapes"
section and would reimburse any shipping fees. It would make a great
handout at our shop and club events and for sales inquiries.I would
greatly appreciate any help.
Thank you,
Rob Grady

click here