[DMCForum] Re: Privacy on the internet.

You're missing my point. I didn't send you to TD (a site I did for a
web design class that eventually will serve a purpose.. and you're
free to donate to me through paypal on the sales page), I sent you a
picture of my house and another area. To get to Trunkwork Designs,
*you* removed the filename. And the site is actually
www.trunkworkdesigns.tk, walagata is my filehost (DotTK registration
forwards the address to it, kind of like a domain name but it can
disappear any time).

Regardless of detective work, the fact remains that if you only follow
what I sent, you will never see Trunkwork Designs. It took *your*
adjustment of the URL to get there, therefore while you derived the
address from something I sent, I never sent the site itself.

Like I said, I tend to be anal retentive about these things. And yes,
I do understand that one of the addresses for my site is contained in
the URLs for the pictures I sent, but that doesn't mean I sent it. If
someone sent you a picture that's hosted by DMCH, at the address
delorean.com/picture.jpg, did they send you to delorean.com or the
file you saw? Will you ever see any of the site content of DMCH by
looking at x picture? No.

You see why I tend to have a lot of enemies.