[DMCForum] Re: Privacy on the internet.

Mark V: Did I say I was scared or worried or any of the other symptoms
of paranoia? No. I just showed what's possible with the right tools
and the wrong information. You can say Adam S. all you want, there are
millions of Adam S's on the internet. It's my name and the fact that
my town in connection with my name is available on the Internet that's
a little different, because connecting an IP address (from an email)
with a name and a town can get you all that I posted.. that big long
thing that nobody's going to read, with a nice picture of the region
and all that.

And no, mooning the satellite wouldn't work unless you knew the exact
time that every single satellite was passing over and could be in the
exact same position for each pass. Not practical even if it is
possible. Even then, you'd get a tiny dot where the person was, a
little black speck, unless you had mirrors attached to your butt or
something. Everyone shows up as a black dot except blindingly white
objects, and I'm not THAT white.