[DMCForum] extra tech manual

I seem to have a duplicate copy of the DMC tech manual if anyone's
interested.

When I bought the car it was buried in the trunk and I didn't realize
that I ordered the same thing from SpecialT.  Honestly I thought the
PO gave me something else (probably something bogus -  if you
know the story of my car) and was surprised when I compared them
yesterday.   I don't need both.  It's in a black 3-ring binder from
Garden Grove and  matches page for page to the set I got from John
- pages  from A:01:01 to R:03:03.   Except for a few smudges here
and there it seems to be almost unused.

I thought I'd offer it on list rather than put it up on EBAY.  What
sounds fair?