From: John Dore [mailto:dmcjohn@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2005 10:19 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: Oh Wow!!! Prototype DMC for sale on Ebay.

In some ways I think this car is better looking than the production
car. This of course does not apply to that awful interior.
I do prefer the sharper lines of this one though, especially at the
top of the front fenders, and the sharp edges of the front fascia.
Also, I like the stainless spoiler on the front as opposed to the
black one on prodution cars.

The production car has a much nicer side profile and rear that this
one though! I don't think DeLoreans look too good without the louvers
on the back.

John