Re: [DMCForum] NC get together

I don't yet have a D, but I have had nine pints of
Guinness so I'll chime in.

The first week of Jan I'll be in ATL recording a CD.
(Yes my first CD. Find a record co. to sign me and
I'll be happy...) After Jan 6 I will be in CLT
visiting family and whatnot. Keep me posted. I am
interested, for no other reason than relieving the
monotony of family visits.

--Farrar