From: Marc Levy [mailto:malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2004 11:17 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] New poll on the DML. YAY DAVE!!

Yes, it is a cut and paste..

"posing as a mere DeLorean owner on this list and the
DML for months"

this list and the DML??  Um..  It *IS* the DML.. LOL

Oh well.. YAY for Dave for putting it up for a vote..

YAY DAVE!
YAY DAVE!
YAY DAVE!

Vote early, Vote often..  We don't have Diebold to fix
the election this time..

OOPS!  :)

> They are definitely monitoring the Forum as someone
> copied it almost
> verbatim.  The poll was just updated and didn't
> really end.
>
> Greg

click here