[DMCForum] Re: Why? (For Jack specifically)

[DMCForum] Re: Why? (For Jack specifically)

Respond or not, it doesn't matter to me.

The fact is, in message 19929, you took it upon yourself to answer a
question I originally posed for Marc. I'm sorry you don't like the
consequences of butting in.

Moving on, in that message you made a poor attempt to explain why
homosexuality is ok, but incest isn't. In doing so, I felt that you
were implying that homosexuality is fine and that "we, the human
race" should accept it and get over it while you draw other
arbitrary lines and I disagree with that.

The amount of offline email I recieved, says more people agreed with
my point of view than with yours. Lastly, the fact that you couldn't
come up with a response more coherent than one laden with profanity
and personal insults is proof enough for me that you were flanked
and busted. Whether you agree or not is irrelevant. You are
incapable of admitting fault, flaw or mistake.

At least in my responses to you, I have avoided the use of profanity
and when I called you a conservative head-case, that was merely an
illustration of how carelessly labels are thrown about and how wrong
it is.

How does it feel to have your blood made to boil this way? I avoided
the Forum and I fought for MONTHS to avoid engaging Marc in debate
because I disagree with 90% of everything that he utters. I
desperately tried to just shut up and respect his opinion because
that's what America is about. I have failed miserably.

You know Jack, I can't help but wonder if you're a DJ on parrot-head
radio and if you've made a public example of me to smooth your
ruffled feathers simply because I've made you mad and we disagree.
I'd laugh about that all the way to my grave.

Rich

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Parrot Head Radio
<jackstiefel@xxxx> wrote:
> Holy FUCKING Shit Dick Tracy, you mean when you asked me to answer
> your proverbisal question that you never were able to get an answer
> from you took it as my stating facts or telling you what is right
or
> wrong for a whole civilization?  You give me too much credit.
<snip>

click here