[DMCForum] Another thing sent to me..

I DID NOT WRITE THIS.. But it is another opinion on
the matter.

The Democratic Party has become the Afro American
party...the only blue
on
the electoral map was where the big cities are located
and the blacks
populate that area.   24% of Jews voted for bush, so
the blacks remain
the
only solid Democratic voting group.  We are no doubt a
country more
focused
by the bible minded people...they will control the
destiny of this
country
for the next two decades at least and maybe longer.
This is the
beginning
of the end of this country as a world power.  Every
other country that
has
reached this point in their evolution would then
become weaker
economically
and hence militarily.  And you and the generations
that follow you will
have
to pay for the future that is now being raped for the
present.