RE: [DMCForum] Refusal, denial, conspiricy, repression and reality

RE: [DMCForum] Refusal, denial, conspiricy, repression and reality

>He is for freedom of HIS religion, and JUST HIS.  It
>just so happens there is a Christian majority in this
>country.

I don't even know where you came up with that.

>I think his speech said it all.

Please spell it out for me.  If you are talking about Kerry's speech just
moments ago, he stated they essentially ran the numbers and it was
mathematically impossible.  Not everything is a conspiracy, Marc.

>> You are seriously comparing Bush to Hitler?  Marc,
>> come on.
>
>Actually, Yes.  God speaks through him.

You are really stretching it there, Marc.

>If you were distracted by the Republican spin on every
>word the man said, I can understand how anyone can be
>confused.

As I have stated many times before, I listen to and read everything I can
from both sides.  You were perfectly fine with Kerry flip-flopping all over
the place?

>Even so, I am sure many voters like myself were not
>voting FOR Kerry, but against Bush.

That, to me, is unbelievable.  If that's how you decided to vote, and if
Kerry won, would you also accept the consequences of anything bad happening
with him being in office?

Greg

click here