RE: [DMCForum] Re: Driving people to the Polls.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Brandys

>Not me.   I am self employed.  I get  no free vacation. No holidays.  I
>only get paid when I work and bill out my time.     It is all comes out
>of my paycheck.   All those taxes that most people never see.  State
>unemployment, federal employment, workers compensation. the other half
>of social security, the other half of medicare.  etc.
>
>I also have no benefits.  No health care. No pension.

Holy crap... your boss is really mean then.  I am in the exact same position
and I can pretty much do anything I want whenever I want.  I call it
scheduling, though that does change from time to time.  That's a pretty lame
excuse, Bob.

>We also need new tax brackets for those who make over $10,000,000 - like
50%
>or $100,000,000  - like 99%.  Nobody should make that kind of money.,
>
>BECAUSE SOMEBODY IS GETTING RIPPED OFF to generate that amount of money.
>
>BOB

I will bet you one million dollars that if you were in that position you
would argue against that.  That is just nuts, and a sweeping statement
that -everyone- with that kind of money is a crook.

Greg

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Get unlimited calls to

U.S./Canada