[DMCForum] Re: God, again! and Walt's madness

[DMCForum] Re: God, again! and Walt's madness

Talk about being off topic!!!
You should write a book... you have so many stories...
I don't have any experiences with spirits to share, I don't have x-
ray vision either, but i can see very well, 20/20 :)
Interesting comment about dreams, I read about dreams before and
apparantly we dream for most of the time we are sleeping but we only
remember a little bit of it, if anything. I did dream about the same
things over and over again and I see them as reminiscence of the day
and things that are going on with your life, I don't see dreams as a
way to predict the future as some people do.
And I am able to kind of control my dreams sometimes, when it's
a "story" that I am enjoying and I wake up, I can sleep again
and "watch" the next part. Funny, huh?
That's all I have :)
Flavia
--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxx> wrote:
> My recent mentions about God & ghosts has someone e-mailing me
directly to clarify.  So I figure since I am believed to be a lunatic
anyway, I will post my reply publicly.  Maybe it would be useful to
some.  Maybe others like me can share their experiences:

> It isn't as dramatic as I make it sound.  I have seen various
evidence of things that I just cant otherwise explain.  Just before I
wrote that, I had returned to my mom's condo after being away for
several hours.  My mom had not been home the whole time either.  When
I walked in the dining room, a purse she had near the edge of the
table fell to the floor.  I know the purse had been there undisturbed
for probably over a day.  Why would it fall off when I walk into the
room?  This condo has a concrete slab floor covered by carpet.  There
was no wind to speak of.  Maybe it would have fallen anyway.  But I
see things do this too often.

> In this orthodox church that I am into, it is common knowledge that
demons attack ascetic monks in various ways.  For people like Marc,
the strategy for the demons is to never be obvious.  But when you are
already convinced of the situation and mechanisms at work, demons are
not so worried about being obvious in what they do.  If I pray
meditatively and fix my thought on just the Jesus prayer, for
example, I become more aware of things that distract me from it.  One
fine example was seeing something like a bird fly over the top of my
head.  (I had my eyes closed.)  I could see it come from a distance
flying over me in a straight path without changing speed.  As it
passed, it left an obviously evil but foreign thought.  I immediately
recognized it as a typical demon running about dropping bad thoughts
into people's heads.  It did not care enough to see the results of
what it was doing.  It was more preoccupied with just liberally
spreading filth.  The more dedicated people get into prayerful
meditation, the more aware of these things God allows you to become.
Sure, it is hard to be taken seriously talking about such things.
But then I tend to be a practical person.  If I see a better way then
I am generally not afraid to follow it.  For example, I know going
barefoot is generally better than wearing shoes in most cases.  So I
do it.  Many people get upset by it, but so what?  Likewise I know
that a life dedicated first to serving God is best, so I am not
afraid to follow it.  If blatantly admitting supernatural occurrences
makes me look like a lunatic, then so be it.  Eventually all of this
earthly life and world as we know it will be finished and replaced
with something much nicer -- at least for some of us.  I anxiously
await.

> A big problem with God giving the powers to see things otherwise
invisible is that it tends to make one prideful and others jealous.
Generally clairvoyant monks do not admit to these gifts that God
gives them.  I have heard cases of people born being able to clearly
see spirits.  As for me, I am basically blind to most of the
invisible things.  I was born with enough ability to become very
scared of being left alone.  For whatever reason, when I was around 2
years old, I regularly had the sheets pulled from my bed and tossed
onto the floor.  As far as I could tell, I was fully awake waiting
for this to happen on some nights.  I could see vague human-like
shapes come around my bed and pull my covers off.  I would scream.
My mom would come in the room, put the sheets back on my bed and say
that I did this myself because I did not want to be left alone.

> So in this sense I have always been aware to a slight degree of
being able to see spirits.  I first scientifically proved this to
myself doing darkroom work in boarding school.  As I loaded film into
the developing tank, I could see my hands even tho the room was
totally devoid of visible light.  I discussed it with some people and
came up with some hypothesis.  The main one was that my mind knew
where my hands were and tried to make a mental image of it.  A
curious thing was that it didn't matter whether my eyes were open or
closed.  I could see my hands move anyway.  With experimentation, I
could localize where this so-called eye is.  It is in front of my
pituitary gland.  I can wave my hand in front of it and see my hand
this way with my eyes closed while in total darkness.  I can point
with the tip of my finger and blot it out.  And it is not just my
hand I see this way but other things as well.  This shows me that it
is not just my mind creating images trying to show me where my hands
are.

> I have since done a lot more experimentation and talked with other
people who claim to have the same abilities.  This brought about a
bit of confusion for me, because I realized that I could see in total
darkness better with my eyes open even tho I knew I was seeing thru
this 'third eye'.  I have since discovered that there are two
separate mechanisms of this psychic vision.  The obvious being
the 'third eye' and the other is the retina being able to see other
forms of light that are invisible to most people.  The 'third eye' is
more sensitive to bio-energy -- like being able to see my hand.  And
the other thru the physical eyes -- seeing reflected 'light'.  This
light comes from the sun but also from bio-sources.  It passes thru
things to a great degree like x-rays, but it also reflects off of
things which gives the observer a sort of x-ray vision.

> An amazing proof of this phenomenon was doing more darkroom work a
few years ago.  I converted a bathroom to a darkroom to do more film
developing.  I was amazed at how much I could see in the room without
any visible light present.  Granted, I could see more with my
physical eyes open than with them shut.  And as I mentioned before, I
figured out that it was actually two separate mechanisms of psychic
vision at work and overlapping.  One being the third eye/pituitary
gland.  The other being in the retina.  I practiced spinning around
purposely loosing my orientation in the dark room.  I repeatedly
picked out a towel rack on the wall and would put my finger on a
certain corner of it.  I did this many times without error.  I never
missed putting my finger on the exact spot.  Also I noticed that I
could see the studs behind the drywall.  A curious anomaly was seeing
a very thick solid area hidden inside a wall.  I didn't understand
why it would be there.  So later when I was working in the attic, I
went above the place and saw that it was a structural thing holding
up the roof trusses.  Note that if there were any visible light in
this room that it would have fogged my film.  The film developed
perfectly.  If this vision is truly x-ray then why do my eyelids
block much of it yet it penetrates walls?  I think God designed our
eyelids to be able to block it to give us rest from such
distractions.  Also perhaps the eyelids are themselves a source of
psychic light that blurs & outshines most external sources passing
thru.

> People ask what these things look like -- the color & such.  Well,
it is not so much as describing color to a blind person.  Generally
both methods of psychic vision are seen as colors ranging from blue
to purple to pink.  Curiously, any visible color can be described by
any three equidistant points on a color wheel.  A color wheel is made
by taking the visible spectrum and putting the opposite ends
together -- connecting red to purple or infra-red to ultraviolet.
Most of the psychically visible light seems to be somewhere in the
otherwise invisible portion above UV but below X-ray.  It would be
interesting, but obviously dangerous to produce this light
artificially and see what happens.  I know there is a difference
between microwaves versus visible light of the same wavelengths, and
I think this difference is relevant to psychic vision.  Radio waves
cannot mimic visible light, and visible light cannot mimic radio
waves; yet they are the same frequency.  This is an obstacle to
research that some scientists cant see past.

> I ask people what they see when they are in total darkness.
Generally they say they see only black.  For me the darkness is
alive.  Generally I would describe it as a vibrating tray of sand.
Everything appears very grainy like a bad photograph.  The sand is a
dark blue.  When anything moves, such as my hand before my face or a
person in front of me, it appears as tho my hand is buried beneath
the sand.  When it moves, I see a corresponding disturbance in the
sand.  When my hand stops, the sand quickly stabilizes covering my
hand making it mostly invisible again.  Since these two methods of
vision seem to overlap, it is difficult to discern one from the
other.  As I became more aware, I could tell that they did not
exactly overlap -- like not having my eyes pointing exactly in the
same direction and seeing double.  But with practice, it all comes
into focus.

> A recent thing I will mention at the risk of being prideful about
it, on two occasions so far I awoke doing the Jesus prayer.  As my
thumb was counting the knots on my prayer rope, I could clearly see
my hand in detail even tho my eyes were closed and my pillow was in
the way.  I was actually seeing thru my pillow.  The image was gray-
scale and the vision was perfectly clear.  I studied it for a moment
and was so amazed that the excitement broke me out of my prayerful
mindset, so it stopped.  I understand that such gifts are only given
to those who pray perfectly.  Apparently I was praying perfectly
enough that God saw fit to fully enable the vision thru my third
eye.  Now I have a very good picture of what clairvoyant monks claim
to see.  I have been inspired to make a video camera that would
capture these images for people who are not sensitive enough to see
such unaided.  I have an electronics background and some knowledge of
mycology.  I think I could make an electronic film plate containing
very tiny capsules of fungi that are sensitive to this energy.  I
have some good ideas on how to go about making such a thing, but I do
not have a reputation for getting things done.  Hence, I sit here and
type when I have way more important business to take care of.
Perhaps a more practical goal is to become a monk and learn to pray
perfectly without ceasing.

> One more interesting vision anomaly that I have demonstrated on
many occasions is that when I am dreaming, I will purposefully
control my dream.  I will dream of a bright light, such as a sunset,
glare on a car bumper, etc.  Then I will immediately wake myself up
and look about.  As I blink my eyes, I will see an 'after burn' or
retinal persistence of this image as tho I had seen it thru my
physical eyes.  But this obviously is not retinal fatigue.  It
happens somewhere, most likely, in the visual cortex.  Has anyone
experienced any of this stuff and care to share?

> Walt

click here