Re: [DMCForum] Walt Parkinson

Walt,

I am curious if you have had a CT scan yet.

My mother died of a brain wasting disease.  He CT scan showed massive
white areas as opposed to the normal gray areas.

What caused this?   Well, we supposedly don't have "mad cow" in this
country so I guess you would have to rule that out?

She also had chemo,  and that is know to have an effect on the brain,

But the big probability is she took all kinds of drugs to control her
brain?  DId they control it or kill ?   If the drugs stop the brain from
doing something, then what is happening to the brain to make it stop.
AND WHAT ARE THE LONG TERM HEALTH EFFECTS?

By the time my mother died she was a totally different person.  Most of
personality was gone.

What the moral of the story.  Be very careful about taking brain
altering drugs.

BOB

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Get unlimited calls to