[DMCForum] Re: Speaking of Morons....Checksix.

[DMCForum] Re: Speaking of Morons....Checksix.

I'm here because I'm stuck baybsitting a two legged tumor. That ends
tomorrow when her Mom comes back. I'm be glad too.

<I thought you dropped yours from a helicopter or something.<

A vicious rumor perpertrated by my enemies. Have you seen it? Good
stuff, but not for the faint of heart ;)  Made almost $40K on that
deal...

> Yep, that's the ole Gary we know & love.<

Only when required and only to those who ask. Some I simply
ignore because they're so far down the food chain ;)

> Speaking of handles & chisels, off the forum yours is Checkdix3<

Lol, that's pretty good. I'm sure they won't mind if I use it at
special times.

> Oh pu-lease!  It was for the freedom from moderation that this
forum was started.<

Yea, I see your point. Kinda a cesspool and not very useful though.

> Isn't that what the DML is so proud of with their acclaimed high
signal-to-noise ratio?<

You must be joking. There is more usless crap over there than here.
No entertainment either ;)

>And it appears that you are too.<

Lol, I have to deal with the public all the time. Most are
much worse than me.

>It may not mean much coming from normal people, but when a lunatic
calls you crazy, take note.<

So noted. Keep up the good work ;)

click here