Re: [DMCForum] Everyone's Sweet Dreams (and more pics!)

Re: [DMCForum] Everyone's Sweet Dreams (and more pics!)

> Walt -- thanks for the Heywood clipping.  And the others.
You're
funnier than Leno, dude.

Thanx, but I steel most of my material.  But then Leno has
writers, so I guess that makes it okay. :-)

Hey, since ya'll mention the red Corvette thing, that
reminds me that I have a pic of that.  Here ya go:
http://www.DMCForum.org/images/offtopic/corvette.jpg

While I was looking for that, I found another Clinton one.
This one really cracked me up:
http://www.DMCForum.org/images/offtopic/cherry.jpg
Oh, and this one:
http://www.DMCForum.org/images/offtopic/intern_barbie.jpg
and if you liked that one, this one is cool too:
http://www.DMCForum.org/images/offtopic/goth_barbie.jpg

And when I saw this one, it reminded me of DeLoreans; ya
know, made in Ireland.  I want to try this version of chess
sometime.
http://www.DMCForum.org/images/offtopic/irish_chess.jpg

and this one goes with the Corvette pic.  Warning, small bit
of nudity:
http://www.DMCForum.org/images/offtopic/Your_nightmare.jpg

Walt
p.s. do I really want to sign my name after an e-mail like
this?