[DMCForum] Re: Decorum

> You really should vote
Walt, even if it's just for a partial ballot).

What a can of worms.  I am registered to vote, but I've been
tempted to unregister.  What stopped me is now they get
their jury summons based on drivers licenses instead of
voter registrations.  But I got out of jury duty last time
by promising that I refuse to judge anyone due to some
Christian value.  I also said that I refuse to wear shoes,
but the rest of the business costume they ask for I would
wear.  I've been hoping that they would write me off as a
loon and never ask me again, but they are persistent.

My father "made" me register democrat because then we could
vote for the worst democrat.  If this strategy worked then
it would be easier for a better republican to win against a
bogus democrat in the final elections.  (Did that make any
sense?  It shouldn't.)

Then after learning to think half-way independently, I
changed my voters registration to Republican.  I could only
see the democrats as communists by another name.

On further observation I noticed that republicans are about
as bad as democrats.  They aren't as communist-minded as the
democrats, but they tend to favor intangible people (big
corporations) over real people and the environment, so I'm
not one of them either.

I liked the philosophies of the Libertarian party better, so
I registered Libertarian.... for a while.

Then I read about research that showed that democrats were
audited by the IRS less often than Libertarians or
Republicans, so I registered democrat.

The whole system is so messed up that I don't want anything
to do with it anyway.  I am waiting for God to show up & fix
things.  Until then I'm just a martyr. ;-)

Walt

click here