RE: [DMCForum] Big Brother Laws.

No, there are NO self serve stations in New Jersey.

Enforcement?  I have no idea..  Some stations have
stickers on the pumps.  Others have a secret button
they press to start the pump.  Depending on the
station, the will either let you pump yourself and not
say anything or tell you not to touch the pump.

and, all of the people who work at the gas stations
are "Recent Arrivals" to our country.

BTW, I would not call what we have "Full Service", it
is just not self service.  :)

--- Farrar Russell Carroll Hudkins <fhudkins@xxxxxxx>
wrote:
<SNIP>
> So, are there self-serve filling stations in New
> Jersey? How do they
> enforce the law? Anybody ever been fined or jailed?
<SNIP>