[DMCForum] one room now available at PF...

[DMCForum] one room now available at PF...

Well it is official as of today.  I won't be making it to the Pigeon Forge
Car Show for the second time in Tennessee, and I only live forty minutes
from this one.  A last minute business trip came up so I will be gone for
about a week.  There is an ever so slim chance I will be back in town early
Saturday morning and will try to stop by if I am not completely brain dead.

This is also disappointing since I toiled night and day to get 909 in
concours condition.  No, not really ;)

Anyway, there is now one extra cheap room available, which I repeatedly
tried to upgrade.  If anyone needs it and the reservation people know
nothing about this, ask to speak with Beth Ann.

Greg

click here