Re: [DMCForum] Feeling pretty please with myself....

Re: [DMCForum] Feeling pretty please with myself....

The car I got from Germany (drove across France to get there), #4426, is
being restored for sale. I wasn't going to put it in #1458, but I am
confident of not modifying the car much, and keeping the original engine
in the garage. I kept going out to my car today just to look at the
engine in the boot, poke around, and generally dream of what it'd look
like in the back of my D. So I thought "it's gotta be done!".

One day, when I have a Skyline, even that lump in the DeLorean will seem
slow, so I'll probably sell the engine with all the additions, ready to
drop in. It'll take a while and there's going to be some expenditure -
inevitably on the chargecooler which is over £500, but on the upside the
pre-rad will be less than £200. The other expenses will be an emerald
ECU and the exhaust and intake pipework, which I'll get done at the same
place that does the stainless exhaust over here.

Martin