Re: [DMCForum] Re: "Where are they all?" [was: pre-production]

Re: [DMCForum] Re: "Where are they all?" [was: pre-production]

I dont know about Houston, but Rob can find you a car.
Tell him what you want, and he will call you when he
finds it.

This is how I found my first car (6068).

Ken Koncelic is another guy who can find you a car.
Let him know what your looking for, and he knows
DeLoreans well enough to find you a good car.

--- Farrar Hudkins <fhudkins@xxxxxxx> wrote:
<SNIP>
> I don't have enough cash to go to Houston or Grady
> for anything but
> parts. It'd be great to get a vehicle from them, but
> it's just not
> realistic for someone in my financial situation.
<SNIP>