Re: [DMCForum] Fridge Run Tampa Segment

> we could always go over and screw with the minds of grad
students.

Yeah, but parking at USF is a freaken disaster.

> Soap bubbles and hydrogen are always fun.

You mean they explode?

> Do you think it would be too hard err difficult for the
northerners to find
> 2001?

Ah, you mean Oddesy 2001.  It is quite an historic Tampa
landmark if I do say so myself.  I think there might be a
bit of friction getting the married guys to show with their
wives.

> The cars out front with the space ship would make a great
picture.

Oh, just use a photo editor.  It's easier. ;-)

Walt