Re: [DMCForum] Rob Grady

No issues with Grady except for that part order. The reason i had
issues for that order is because i was moving out of my house and i was
expecting to have my car finished a 2 weeks before i moved not one week
before the move. So because of that fuck-up i had to move during the
day and put my car back together at night.

Hey James LaLonde said i was a jackass because i had a bad experience
with Grady, so if you have only one bad experience with Grady James
LaLonde calls you a jackass. I was just telling about my one and only
bad experience.

I was told all parts were in stock and on the way, i get the parts and
the silicone water pump hoses were missing, i called Grady and they
said they were on back order and they would be in the mail soon. They
next day shipped the parts when they came in.

One problem and your a jackass even though you still order parts from
Grady.

Mark

On Sunday, December 21, 2003, at 05:04 PM, Jack Stiefel wrote:

> Wow strong words from a Jackass (sorry had to pull the joke).? Really
> I have
> dealt with Rob for years and have no issues.? Frankly if that's the bad
> experience that has put you off from Grady I feel sorry for you.? I
> mean
> jeez waiting an extra week for parts?? Oh my Gawd how did you
> survive?? It
> sounds like a simple miscommunication.
>

> Jack Stiefel
> Live Internet Radio at http://www.radiocapevincent.com/
> Take a trip to the historic http://www.sacketmansion.com/
> I've stopped 25,169 spam messages. You can too!
> One month FREE spam protection at http://www.cloudmark.com/

<image.tiff>