Re: [DMCForum] 3299 is going to Grady's

He had been having little nuisance problems with the car, as we all do,
and decided he was sick of it. So he sent it up there, and the ended up
having a lot more done to it. It sounds like most of Grady's delays have
to do more with the volume of cars he has to fix, and the limited time and
staff he has to get them done.

Another guy here in NC has had his car up there for 2 years to have the
transmission rebuilt. I don't know what the circumstances are exactly with
his car, but he has pleaded to the DML within the last few months to try
and get some action taken. Yet another owner here in NC sent his car to
Grady's to get it running right, and also came back with a $10k bill which
he was not expecting, and wasn't warned about.

I personally wouldn't send my car to Grady's unless I had an unlimited
budget. I believe Grady's philosophy is to get it all done while the car
is actually in his shop... because who knows how long until it will be
back again. He believes in doing things the right way the first time...
and I totally respect that. I'm just warning you from a budget and time
standpoint to be prepared. He works miracles with your car, and with your
wallet and time too lol. -Louie

--- Mark Valuch <dmcvin6683@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I would like to know what kind of repair shop would need almost a year
to do a complete once over on any car and fix any loose ends? I would
think it would take 1 month unless it needs a full restoration.

Mark

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links

*	To visit your group on the web, go to:

*	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: