[DMCForum] Moderation on the DML

Hi lads,
this was my reply to David T's post to the DML.
Will it make it thru the moderators??!!

John

Hi David/moderator,
Are you a moderator on this list? How on earth did this post below
make it onto the DML? The only explanation I can come up with is that
you approved the message yourself. I am sure many posts have been
rejected that come much closer to being DeLorean related than this,
which led to so much frustration here that this list lost a lot of
great members, most notably Walt.

Please surprise me and let this thru to the DML, it is a lot more
relevant than the post you made.

Best wishes, and happy Christmas everyone!

John Dore, Ireland, VIN 3810.

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxx>
wrote:
> In yesterday's NY Times, Circuits section on page G3 there is a
> website that has free spoftware to convert sound clips into
> downloadable ring tones. www.xingtone.com This is a great idea if
you
> want to change the ring tone in your cell phone and want to put a
BTTF
> sound into your phone! You could pull a clip from the movie, maybe
the
> lightning or even a voice! This could be a great gift for the
holidays
> to a Delorean fanatic. It is free to do now but in January it says
it
> will charge $15.
> David Teitelbaum
> vin 10757

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12c4ttm6s/M=266841.4316200.5507732.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1071946227/A=1911857/R=0/*http://www.lifescapein
c.com/picasa/landing.php?capid=222&caId=1986> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=266841.4316200.5507732.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1911857/rand=845604425>

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links

*	To visit your group on the web, go to:

*	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: