Re: [DMCForum] Lowering Front End/Sad Rides (was:[DML] DeLorean Performa

Re: [DMCForum] Lowering Front End/Sad Rides (was:[DML] DeLorean Performance Ignition Kit)

Shannon:

True. An old friend of mine had one of those roller-skates. At one point
two cylinders seized and she drove it for months on the remaining two,
basically until she could afford to get another vehicle, avoiding the
highway of course. And one guitarist friend still has his with 160k+ on
it. I intend to get as many miles as I can out of the truck. I imagine
I'll go through at least one tranny, though. At least yours is a manual
transmission!

Farrar

Shannon Yocom wrote:
> Not as sad as my ride, Farrar!
> 91 Ford Festiva. 1.3L awe yeah feel the power! 5spd stick.
> Looks like poop, handles like poop, smells like poop? no heat in the
cold but gas
> milage is great and the little Mazda engine refuses to die - 184,000K +
miles.

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links

*	To visit your group on the web, go to:

*	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: