RE: [DMCForum] crush washers on the fuel distributor

RE: [DMCForum] crush washers on the fuel distributor

Ok, On all topics,

I'm wondering how the ign system is going to do on a stock coil that was
rated at 12,000 volts and not much current. Watch out for the coil to
build
up heat as you drive it. If it looks like it's getting to hot, then you
may
want to upgrade to the Blaster or Pertronix. Does the lit say anything
about
coils and what ohmage should be run.

I don't think your pumps in danger unless it's very old because most all
make a noise. But, With your low voltage problem and the pump designed to
run on 12 + volts the motor would make more noise as the voltage drops.
Ever
notice a ceiling fan Humm that has a variable speed control as the voltage
is turned down.All electric motors will do this if your not within voltage
specifications of the volts it was designed to run on. If the low voltage
persist, that will have an effect on the pump over time. Your low voltage
still bothers me.
John