RE: [DMCForum] Re: [DML] DeLorean Performance Ignition Kit

RE: [DMCForum] Re: [DML] DeLorean Performance Ignition Kit

Greg,

That is the flavour of the conventional wisdom that I heard. It runs like:
At one point, the U.S. was in the process of installing a bumper height
regulation, which forced the manufacturers to raise the nose of the car by
either 1.5" or 2" (I can't remember which now) because they didn't want to
delay shipment any longer.

I certainly remember looking at the cars and thinking "Isn't the nose a
little high?"

When compared with cars which have had the front lowered 1.5" to 2" it
certainly looks like they didn't intend it to be that tall. Also, the
lowered look matches the prototype and publicity shots that I have seen in
various places, like the postcard I saw on Tamir's and a few other sites.
But the most important reason in my humble opinion is that, at least
according to most I have talked to, lowering the front improves
performance.

What, if anything, does it say in the workshop manual? I haven't bought
mine
yet.

Farrar

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links

*	To visit your group on the web, go to:

*	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: