Re: [DMCForum] The List -- Mr. Strickland?

Re: [DMCForum] The List -- Mr. Strickland?

More or less.

If the Lotus isn't done by the end of January, I will have hung myself by
mid-february, though.

I may have a buyer for the D, so it may not be around by February.  The
Lotus is much cooler anyways (sorry all).

Jim

PS i *should be there, even though I may have to ride my bicycle.

On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 08:34:41 -0500 "Andrei Cular"
<acular@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Ok Samuel you are now on "The List"
>
> Jim can we add you and the lotus?
>
> Andrei

Yahoo! Autos. Everything you need to know about buying or selling a car.
FREE Quotes, 360° Tours, Research,
Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used
http://us.click.yahoo.com/kEZsdA/bwnGAA/YiGOAA/HliolB/TM