RE: WAS RE: [DMCForum] Central Florida Help? Now moving to Northern Flor

RE: WAS RE: [DMCForum] Central Florida Help? Now moving to Northern Florida...

Thanks Walt, I have moved many MANY times in my life and have learned much
from those moves.  We will not be buying a home, but building a new one
down
in FL, so the realtor is only there for the land sale (don't get me
started
on contractors or builders, that's a whole other worry).

I am really looking forward to moving down there ASAP as I am sick of
Winter
already as is my wife and parents.  My wife and I look forward to year
round
driving of the DeLorean and Jaguar while my father is looking forward to
his
Z3 down there.  All these cars are very cool here in the North, but I am
sure have become everyday stuff down there (sing along with Wil Smith now
-
MIAMI... Hundred Thousand Dollar cars...).  This doesn't bother me in the
least, I look forward to blending in a bit more down there.

We are now looking at maybe St. Petersburg, Tampa, lots of different
places
to look at.  Our business can be anywhere in the state.

Jack Stiefel
Live Internet Radio at http://www.radiocapevincent.com/
Take a trip to the historic http://www.sacketmansion.com/
One month FREE spam protection at http://www.cloudmark.com/