I always told myself.

I still have a pretty good scar.

Aaron

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Samuel <samuel_yahoo@xxxx> wrote:
> You mean grabbing the inside of this door to close it isn't a good
idea?
> Maybe I should put my door panels back on :)
>
> brobertson@xxxx wrote:

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cc1op1n/M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1071767026/A=1853618/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com
/Default?mqso=60178338&partid=4116732> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1853618/rand=503414010>

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links

*	To visit your group on the web, go to:

*	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: