RE: [DMCForum] Water pumps

Martin
As I said earlier, The pumps I sell are OE Volvo made in Italy and made
for
the B??F engine. As far as the center shaft, Yes that was done for Volvo
and
the 1" doesn't hurt anything it actually helps in some cases. I can get
them
with the smaller shaft, but I like the longer one.  Again it can also be
cut
off if necessary. Quality, High with no problems and a perfect fit and I
can
keep the price low.
As you know,  if production of a certain type of engine isn't high enough,
all car manufactures will use another brand of  product so they don't have
to recast for one item. Volvo, Peugeot, Delorean and who else uses the
same
pump I sell. You have good access to Renault since your over there, but
what
would it cost over here.
Yes, Rob and I work together on pulley's. Why would I want to turn my own
when he has already done it. That's working together which I feel would
benefit the Delorean community,  but as we know some Delorean part sellers
won't and don't. They want to sail there own boat and try to get rid of
all
vendors. Then you have no price to compare to and no one else to beat up
on.
John