RE: [DMCForum] Lunchtime Research at Autozone (Water Pump)

RE: [DMCForum] Lunchtime Research at Autozone (Water Pump)

>Autozone's pump is new in box, marketed by company called "ASC".
>
>Is no longer stocked even at my hub store -- 24 hour order in.
>
>Also raised price $5 since I last saw it ($95).
>
>Should come with fan flange, not bare shaft.
>
>Bill Robertson

Bill, can you provide a model and year for the one you called Auto Zone
about?  I called them tonight and of course they didn't have anything
listed
for the De Lorean so I asked about a comparable year Volvo.  Anyway, the
guy
came up with the same ASC brand pump, new, not remanufactured, but it was
$109.00 instead.

I would like to compare this to mine so please let me know.  I worked for
Auto SHACK, while they were being sued by Radio Crap... oops Shack, when I
was in high school and we never sold anything like this as new.
Everything
was remanufactured back then.

Thanks in advance,

Greg

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links

*	To visit your group on the web, go to:

*	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: