  From: Martin Gutkowski [mailto:webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
  Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2003 2:09 AM
  To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Weekend Fun

  We were talking PULLEYs not the pumps. I know Hervey's are generic pumps
  identifiable by the longer shaft and they don't come with a backplate.
  We stock the Renault pumps which are much better. I know DMCH also do,
  not sure about Grady

  Martin

  Mark Valuch wrote:

  >Ok here is what i see..
  >PJ Grady
  >pump only $175.00
  >pump and pulley $229.75
  >
  >specialtauto...
  >Pump only $119.95
  >pump and pulley $198.95

Service.

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12ctj355t/M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1071681250/A=1853619/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com
/Default?mqso=60178356&partid=4116730> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1853619/rand=338505471>

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links

*	To visit your group on the web, go to:

*	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: