Re: [DMCForum] Weekend Fun (OT)

Let's just say it's a specific form of being stupid. American slang is
understood over here by and large thanks to american films and TV

Martin

Louie Golden wrote:

>OK, so fill me in on the British lingo. Here in the US when something is
"gay" it means it's stupid... is that what you were conveying in your
message? I'm the ignorant American here in the corner lol. I can't imagine
how much of a tough time you Brits have with all of our slang on these
lists. -Louie

>--- Paul Salsbury <paul.salsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Interesting concept
>
>"getting Gay"
>
>Laughed my ass of at that one............
>
>Paul

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12c1gmmhc/M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1071685305/A=1524963/R=0/*http://hits.411web.com
/cgi-bin/autoredir?camp=556&lineid=3614674?=egroupweb&pos=HM>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=278027474>