Re: [DMCForum] What? My insurance company won't write policies for DMC?

Re: [DMCForum] What? My insurance company won't write policies for DMC?

True but hagerty does have agreed value. If you total your car you will
get what ever the insurance company thinks the car is worth for a 81,
82 or 83 model year car which can be only a couple thousand. With
agreed value you tell them your car is worth $17,000 when it gets
totaled (if it ever does) they will give you $17,000 no questions asked.

Mark

On Friday, December 12, 2003, at 09:47 PM, Samuel wrote:

> Only issue with hagerty is that they dont like cars that are driven
> daily (which mine will be as soon as a few things are fixed on it)
>
> Mark Valuch wrote:
>
> >I have full coverage with American family.
> >
> >Try http://www.hagerty.com they DO insure Deloreans cheap, as soon as
> >my policy runs out thats where i am going.
> >
> >Mark
> >

> >On Friday, December 12, 2003, at 08:30 PM, Samuel wrote:
> >

> >>I was with liberty mutual. I called every insurance company I knew
> of.
> >>ended up going with Geico (they will cover the car, when I first
> asked
> >>they said no until I said no comp and collision. The guy had to ask
> his
> >>manager to find out/verify. They will quote it if you do an online
> >>quote
> >>too), actually cheaper to cover the delorean than cover my 1998
> hyundai
> >>accent.. I couldnt find any company that would do full coverage
> though.
> >>I'm paying $594.20 for 6 month coverage ($875.80 on the accent). Both
> >>are 50/100/50 and 50/100 uninsured motorist, no deductables. Of
> course
> >>I'm under 25 so my rates end up being a bit higher but I do have a
> good
> >>driving record.
> >>
> >>Samuel

> >>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
> >>

> ><image.tiff>
> >

> >>To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> >>

> >>Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
> >>

> >Come see all of my Photo's at my Website.
> >http://photos.yahoo.com/snextime

> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

<image.tiff>

Come see all of my Photo's at my Website.
http://photos.yahoo.com/snextime

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cbr74k4/M=266841.4300583.5496956.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1071374473/A=1853645/R=0/*http://www.lifescapein
c.com/picasa/landing.php?capid=133&caId=1659> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=266841.4300583.5496956.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1853645/rand=562952053>