[DMCForum] Re: auto-carwash

Hey I forgot about the drive-in, do it yourself kind. Some of them
even use warm water. Oddly enough, there aren't really any nearby
which is why I didn't think of them.

I'll look around.

Louie: If you get the link/info for the DMC vinyl banner, please
forward it to me. I'm very interested too.

Rich

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Louie Golden <louie@xxxx> wrote:
> It seems most in the DeLorean community shy away from auto
carwashes. I found out why the very first time I drove mine through a
touchless one. It blew the wire off my oil pressure sending unit, and
because my sealing wasn't the best, I got wet too. I tried again on my
new DeLo which has new seals all around, and still got wet. I prefer
the self service style washes, as every DeLorean owner I know does. It
makes it possible to be a little more careful. My car seems to sparkle
more than ever when I clean it  in a self serve wash too. Look for the
newest one in your area... they seem to do the job the best. And hey,
if you like the quickness factor of an auto wash, try it once and see
what happens. -Louie

> Buy and sell stocks in NFL teams! Get paid dividends every time your
team wins! Free limited-time trial at
http://www.AllSportsMarket.com/Index.asp?Refer=delomail

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12c0nsj2h/M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1071322225/A=1853618/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com
/Default?mqso=60178338&partid=4116730> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1853618/rand=709394672>