RE: [DMCForum] Re: Mark Valuch where in Wisconsin?

RE: [DMCForum] Re: Mark Valuch where in Wisconsin?

Hey Walt, don't bogart it. Pass that shit around.

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cerk548/M=267637.4116719.5338353.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1071267890/A=1853618/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com
/Default?mqso=60178338&partid=4116719> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116719.5338353.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1853618/rand=633761059>