vehicle caravan to Fall 2003, but ended up stuck in I-95 traffic all
by my lonesome.

Bill Robertson

>--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "John Dore" <dmcjohn@xxxx> wrote:
> This is so unfair!!!!
> I was the one who brought up the Tucker topic, then the rest of you
> decide to go see three of them while I'm 3000 miles away and can't
> join you...  I'm so jealous! Take plenty pictures please......
>
> Thanks,
> John

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cp01n3b/M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1071078610/A=1853618/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com
/Default?mqso=60178338&partid=4116730> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1853618/rand=866095977>