From: "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2003 10:46 AM
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: Winter storage

You front the money and I'll give you back a running vehicle.

What I'd really like is enough vacation time to just stay at your
place for a month and just tear into it.

What -is- your situation? Lack of time? Lack of cash? It doesn't seem
like lack of knowledge.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Andrei Cular" <acular@xxxx> wrote:
> Rich one question.  Would you like to trade cars for a few months?
My car
> could really use some of that attention that yours is getting.
>

> Andrei

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12c3dml9v/M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1071073609/A=1853619/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com
/Default?mqso=60178356&partid=4116732> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1853619/rand=356938691>