[DMCForum] FW: DMC's 12 Days of Christmas!

-----Original Message-----
From: DeLorean Motor Company [mailto:julie_m@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2003 5:35 PM
To: scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: DMC's 12 Days of Christmas!

  <http://www.delorean.com/12Days/logolightsanim.gif>

DeLorean Motor Company 12 Days of Christmas

'Twas right before Christmas
and all through the warehouse
the workers are buzzing
quite louder than a mouse.

Our stockings are hung
from the carport with care
in hopes Mr. Wynne
drops a bonus in there.

No, we're not snuggled all nice in our beds
though visions of sugarplums still dance in our heads.

All workers are here in kerchiefs and caps
they're stocking order boxes
before taking any naps.

When out in the night
there arose such a clatter,
we ran to the window
to see, "What's the matter?"

When what to our sleepy eyes did appear
Stephen and James and a DeLorean reindeer???

No, there's no chimney,
through the shop doors they came,
with bags full of goodies
calling out all your names.

They have
new models, new shirts, new watches galore
performance parts, too and a whole, whole lot more!

Check the website they said.
It's 12 Days of Christmas!
Gifts to delight
everyone's DeLorean wishes!

And as they flew off
Like Marty McFly,
the proclaim was:
" Have a DeLorean Christmas!"
>From all of us guys!

Check out www.delorean.com <http://www.delorean.com/12Days/Day1.asp>  for
the DeLorean 12 Days of Christmas specials!

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12c4d9k1d/M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1071060370/A=1853618/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com
/Default?mqso=60178338&partid=4116732> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1853618/rand=864016670>