Re: [DMCForum] [OT] Re: Louie G

And here all these years I thought I was just odd... nice to know I am
diagnosed as cool instead ;-). My room is filled with Fleetwood Mac
posters, albums, and concert T-shirts that are all older than I am lol. My
DeLorean was also built about 9 months before I was born. I've been told I
have a serious complex with the late 70s & early 80s lol. I blame it all
on my crazy hippy parents who drug me to concerts and car shows since
before I could walk... haha!

Walt, you'd be interested to know my scar is every bit as visable as when
you saw it back in September. It's still raised and red. I know everyone
was so surprised when I still wanted to go to SEDOC and actually drive a
DeLorean to it. They thought I'd be gunshy of getting in a DeLorean for a
while. It was actually relieving to be back in one... the little bomb
saved my life. Truth be told though, I absolutely couldn't ride in a car
with someone else for about 2 months after my accident. I'd have really
bad panic attacks and start hyperventilating and totally lose it when
people would run off the edge of the road and stuff. Anyways, that's my
off topic ramblings for today lol. -Louie

Buy and sell stocks in NFL teams! Get paid dividends every time your team
wins! Free limited-time trial at
http://www.AllSportsMarket.com/Index.asp?Refer=delomail

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cfgt7kc/M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1070747099/A=1853618/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com
/Default?mqso=60178338&partid=4116730> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1853618/rand=246133317>