eating turkey at someone else's house (if you caravan with me
Wednesday night)...

Bill Robertson

>--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Mark Valuch <dmcvin6683@xxxx> wrote:
> If you guys in MD plan on a tech session please let me know the date,
> time and location because i have a friend in MD that is almost finished
> with his frame off restoration and he does not know of any owners in MD
> and i am sure you guys would love to meet him and see how he did the
> complete frame off restoration with a full engine rebuild.
>
> Mark
>

> On Monday, November 24, 2003, at 10:10 PM, content22207 wrote:
>
> > Can I vote for Friday? Works better with my schedule.
> >
> > Bill Robertson
> >

> > >--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, billsfanmd@xxxx wrote:
> > >
> > > Here we go again :-) .....I am in columbia, MD  and we have Rich in
> > crofton and Bill will be in DC so maybe a mini get together tech
> > session could spring up....Another owner, Mike Pack lives in Severna
> > Park....
> > >
> > > mike C
> > > 2109
> >

> <image.tiff>

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cr77mbd/M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1069823010/A=1524963/R=0/*http://hits.411web.com
/cgi-bin/autoredir?camp=556&lineid=3614674?=egroupweb&pos=HM>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=194304442>