[DMCForum] ATTN: Martin G -- Your opinion please

[DMCForum] ATTN: Martin G -- Your opinion please

Don't know if you saw below text from Message #8038...

What do you think: Would it work on stock DeLo? (With necessary
adjustment to CO2 screw of course).

>I maintain that de-emissioning a DeLo is as simple as:
>-Replacing dual banjo bolt on fuel distributor outlet with single bolt
(just like inlet) for tank return line only
>-Capping lower chambers off with an 8x1mm bolt to keep clean
>-Removing frequency valve (and hoses) and giving to some other poor soul
>-Removing Lambda ECU and giving to some other poor soul (which has
side benefit of more room in driver side vault)
>-Replacing O2 sensor with a short thread bolt (to eliminate any
protrusions into exhaust stream)
>-Gutting catalytic converter or replacing with a pipe (IF you can
match 4 bolt flange)
>-Adjusting CO2 screw for constant upper chamber volume in fuel
distributor
>-Driving car for hundreds of thousands of miles with following benefits:
>--NOTHING screwing with fuel metering except your foot on the pedal
(warm up regulator nothwithstanding)
>--Much cooler exhaust
>--Much less exhaust back pressure
>--No melted rear fascia
Bill Robertson

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cn4rjiu/M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1069195854/A=1853619/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com
/Default?mqso=60178356&partid=4116732> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1853619/rand=619269614>