Re: [DMCForum] Dead freq valve update

> "main fuel relay" (also known as the
> lambda relay)

No no no!  These are not the same.  I'm not sure what you
mean by the "man fuel relay" unless you are talking about
the RPM relay.  The Lambda relay is not this and looks
remarkably like one of the regular relays only it is a DPST
instead of a SPDT.  My Lambda relay went bad, and until I
got a replacement I just pulled the cover off and forced it
on by clamping a little alligator clip over the contacts.  A
few times I forgot to remove it after driving and came back
to a hot start problem from having the frequency valve
buzzing the whole time I was away.  Come to think of it,
this could be a useful way for bleeding off fuel system
pressure before cracking fitting.

Walt

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cam11kb/M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1068662641/A=1524963/R=0/*http://hits.411web.com
/cgi-bin/autoredir?camp=556&lineid=3614674?=egroupweb&pos=HM>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=123578386>