From: "hodakaguy" <hodakaguy@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <DMCForum-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, November 09, 2003 6:45 PM
Subject: 1981 DeLorean FOR SALE Vin: 01063 Excellent Cond.
WA State

> I'm Listing up for sale my 1981 DeLorean, Vin# 01063.  We
are going
> to be switching houses next summer and the DeLorean is
being sold to
> help fund the house.  I'm the Second Owner of this
DeLorean, I looked
> for several months at many DeLoreans before buying this
one, Its one
> of the cleanest DeLoreans that I have seen!!!  It has
32,000 miles on
> it, It has always been garraged since new!  100% reliable
and
> everything on the car functions like it should.  It is a 5
speed with
> desirable black interior.  Comes with all Original
paperwork and
> maint reciepts since new, over $13,000 in reciepts for
maint since
> new. 30,000 mile service completed. All work has been
performed at
> the DeLorean Motor Center in CA since new.  Car spent its
whole life
> in CA untill the begining of this summer when it was
driven to WA
> state.  All new AC hoses, compressor, 2000 miles on New
Michelin
> Pilot H4 tires, upgraded window motors and regulators, New
fuel pump
> and boots, ect ect.  Car is as stock as possible other
that just a
> few modifications, stainless cooling bottle, rear louver
brace.
> Original interior is in excellent cond, no rips, tears,
ect.
> Original Dash is like new with no cracks.  Original floor
mats in
> great cond.  Original stereo works great, Way to much
stuff to list.
> Car was lowered front and rear by the DeLorean motor
Center,
> Adjustable rear lower control arms.  If you are looking
for a super
> clean DeLorean that is 100% reliable and ready to drive
with all the
> upgrades taken care of look no further.  Many extras
including custom
> fit car cover, car show displays, ect.  $20,000 Firm.
Look at the
> rest then take a look at this one.  Located in Kennewick
WA. Please
> contact Tom at (509) 521-9334 for more info.  Thanks, Tom.

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=267637.4116719.5338353.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1853618/R=0/SIG=11tr8mk9u/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=6
0178338&partid=4116719> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116719.5338353.1261774/D=egroupm