RE: [DMCForum] Re: Are we that hard to see?

RE: [DMCForum] Re: Are we that hard to see?

>Add the low profile to that and the fact that 98.2% of drivers today
>are all driving H2's and Escalades I feel virtually invisible on the
road.

>Also, it's my opinion that these morons wouldn't know until -after-
>the accident that they hit a DeLorean. They likely wouldn't care
>either. In fact, I'm betting that 4 of the 6 people that almost hit
>you, gave you the finger and blamed YOU for the near-miss.

Do you have any numbers to back this up?  Based on my latest statistics,
48.4% of those people believe that 98.2% own and use large SUV's.  But I
would bet that more than 4 out of 6 people would use the 'finger' in this
situation. I would gamble it's more like 83.2% plus or minus the 5% error.

But then again I am only about 50.0% sure, plus or minus 5.0% anyway.

Greg

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1524963/R=0/SIG=12o885gmo/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/autore
dir?camp=556&lineid=3614674?=egroupweb&pos=HM>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=592927831>