[DMCForum] Re: Wide Dealer Accent Stripes PLEASE (I'm desperate!!!)

[DMCForum] Re: Wide Dealer Accent Stripes PLEASE (I'm desperate!!!)

Implying that I used to suck ALOT?
I hate you all!!!
With POSSIBLE except of Erik G. namely because he has parts I need.
but rest assure once those parts are procured I will hate each and
every one of your forum suckas!! (by that, of course, I mean you suck
forums).

Oh but it's so masochistic... I hate the forum but I here I am.
The self-loathing and doubt is too much for me!!!

But at least you guys aren't DOA member or worse yet D1 patronizers
(right!?)..
so you're okay.

crapfully crappy,
James 4009
--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxx> wrote:
> >Sorry... the forum's attitude must be growing on me. You bastards,
> >you all suck. My DeLorean fascination used to be a nice high-brow
> >affair... but NOOOO... now you suckas have turned it into one big
> >dick and fart joke.
> >
> >:P
> >
> >-J 4009
>
> Nice to have you down here with the rest of us :)  This is going to
make the
> De Lorean Car Show very interesting.
>
> Greg
>
> PS - you don't suck so much now ;)