[DMCForum] Un-sanctioned tech session arrangements

[DMCForum] Un-sanctioned tech session arrangements

Mike C: Call Dave Stragand and give him directions to your place if
you haven't already.

Walt: Are you coming up?

Bill: Call me when you're in the area so I can vector you in.

Dave S: One case of Dr. Pepper coming right up.

Mike says this will occur at his house. Bill and I will rip out the
old radiator Friday, however long it takes. When Dave shows up, we
pressure test and put the new one in. After that, we'll check some
fuel pressures to see where I'm losing fuel pressure. If we have
time, we'll replace all those gnarly coolant hoses on the underside.
I don't want to monopolize Dave's time tho. I want Mike and/or Bill
to get looked at too. Dave says he'll bring his 'scope so we can
check our ignition.

I want to put my air compressor and tools in the back of Bill's truck
and haul it to Mike's place. It'll make short work of stuck hardware.

Cheers,

Rich

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=267637.4116719.5338353.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1754452/R=0/SIG=11ti8tui3/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=6