Re: [DMCForum] new thread!

Walt:

Well, I'm going to take some stick lessons (I was taught to drive an
automatic and have driven nothing but automatics since). But I'd be
worried since I have never had to work on a manual transmission car,
just automatics. However I've heard that a manual gearbox is pretty
simple - open it up and you can see exactly what everything does, and if
something's not right you can identify it and correct it. And of course
there's no computer to deal with. Hmm.

Now you've got me on the fence. :P

Farrar

--